Tattoo Numbing Cream
- Tattoo Numbing Cream
- In Stock
|20gm  x  4  tubes||$64.00||$16.00|
|20gm  x  5  tubes||$75.00||$15.00|
|20gm  x  6  tubes||$84.00||$14.00|
|20gm  x  8  tubes||$104.00||$13.00|
|20gm  x  10  tubes||$120.00||$12.00|
|20gm  x  12  tubes||$125.00||$10.42|
|20gm  x  15  tubes||$150.00||$10.00|
|20gm  x  30  tubes||$270.00||$9.00|
|20gm  x  40  tubes||$320.00||$8.00|
Getting a tattoo done on the skin is the fad of most people. To get engraved the memories and dreams on the skin looks stylish as well as keeps reminding you of the cherished thoughts and memories. Making a tattoo is not the last stage, the most important part is to take care of the wound while it is fresh and tender as most infections tend to happen in such areas. Therefore, to keep your memories of tattoo cherished one it is recommended to use the tattoo numbing cream called xylocaine cream that numbs the area of tattoo and prevents that pain, itching and any infections caused in the wound.
Xylocaine is composed of the chemical element called lidocaine that helps in numbing the area and prevents the feeling of itching and pain in the body. Xylocaine cream is approved by the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) as an effective tattoo numbing cream. You can simply order xylocaine online or buy tattoo numbing cream online without any hassles. Online purchase of this medicine is low cost and you can get the medicine delivered at your doorstep.
Application and Dosage of Tattoo Numbing Cream
Xylocaine medicine comes in a cream form that has to be applied only on the tattooed area after the tattoo has been engraved. Once the tattoo is made, a thin application of this medicine helps in keeping the area hydrated and prevents any encounter with infections as the tattoo wound is raw and fresh. Following are some steps to apply this medicine on the affected area:
- Wash your hands carefully before applying this medicine as there are chances that if infections from the hands.
- Dry your hands and apply a thin layer of this cream on the tattooed area with your finger tip.
- Once a thin layer is applied wash your hands carefully and prevents touch to the eyes, nose or the mouth as the medicine is developed to create a numbing effect.
- Apply a thin layer of this cream multiple times in a day to prevent the sin from getting dry and flaky.
Side effects of Tattoo Numbing Cream
Following are some of the side effects of this medicine that may be caused due to several reasons such as improper usage of the medicine or allergic to the medicine. The intensity of the side effects may vary from person to person depending on the immunity of the individual.
- Temporary redness
- Swelling on the tattooed area
If the above-mentioned side effects do not fade away in few hours or the side effects tend to worsen then it is recommended to consult the doctor immediately and visit the nearest emergency center. The side effects of this medicine may vary from being mild to severe which is not a common scenario.
Precautions of Tattoo Numbing Cream
The below mentioned side effects of this tattoo numbing cream will help you in getting the best results. Following these footsteps will ensure pure effectiveness without any side effects.
- Xylocaine cream is composed of several numbing ingredients, if you are allergic to any of the elements composed in this medicine then it is recommended not to use this medicine directly without consulting the doctor.
- If you are pregnant or lactating then it is recommended to avoid using this medicine as it may affect the fetus or through the milk get dissolved in the infants body and cause numbing effects.
- Do not use this cream along with other medications. If you are already under treatment for some other health conditions then it is recommended to use this medicine only after consulting the doctor.
- Apply this medicine only on the area where the tattoo has been engraved, if you apply on other areas it may cause side effects or numbing effects.
- Online xylocaine cream is used as a topical application, do not consume this medicine.
- After applying this medicine, it is recommended to wash your hands carefully with soap so that the cream gets completely washed off from the hands.
- Avoid contact with the eyes after applying the cream.
- Apply this cream in a thin layer to avoid pilling. Thick layer may prevent the skin from breathing and cause pilling.
- Do not apply this medicine on wounds, abrasions, cuts or any area where you have a skin disease.
Tags: Tattoo Numbing Cream