- In Stock
|0.03%/3ml  x  2  eye drops||$28.00||$14.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  3  eye drops||$40.00||$13.33|
|0.03%/3ml  x  4  eye drops||$52.00||$13.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  5  eye drops||$62.00||$12.40|
|0.03%/3ml  x  6  eye drops||$72.00||$12.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  8  eye drops||$90.00||$11.25|
|0.03%/3ml  x  10  eye drops||$110.00||$11.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  12  eye drops||$126.00||$10.50|
|0.03%/3ml  x  14  eye drops||$140.00||$10.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  16  eye drops||$152.00||$9.50|
|0.03%/3ml  x  20  eye drops||$180.00||$9.00|
|0.03%/3ml  x  25  eye drops||$200.00||$8.00|
Have you become victim to some complication such as glaucoma? Then you need not worry about the complication as Bimatoprost is at rescue for every person who has fallen prey to this eye problem. Bimatoprost is an impeccable solution for various problems caused in the eye. There are several complication tart affect every person, some health complications are temporary and some can be fatal to heath. Glaucoma sis one such complication that affects the eye and is a very serious problem as it affects the eye which is the most delicate part of the body. Thus this problem can be easily solved with the help of Bimatoprost medication available in the market.
Bimatoprost is an ace medication that is meant only for complications related to eye and treats them effectively in a short span of time. What is glaucoma? Glaucoma is very common ailment that affects the eye. When a person suffers from this eye complication he/she feels very uncomfortable and uneasy as this eye sickness causes extreme pressure on the eye and leads to severe pain that is almost unbearable. Glaucoma if not taken care of properly and as soon as possible can also lead to permanent eye impairment thus ruining your entire life. Bimatoprost is a revolutionary medicine in the field of science for the treatment of glaucoma and other eye complications. Bimatoprost medication treats glaucoma by restoring the vision in the eyes caused due to this complication and reduces the pressure on eyes thus allowing relief and acting as a relaxation agent and reduces the pain caused due to the irritation and pressure on the eyes.’ Glaucoma complication is very harmful and in many cases can also lead to permanent eye impairment.
Bimatoprost is a multi faceted medication which is also used for the treatment of Hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is again an eye disorder due to which there is excessive hair loss of the eye lashes due to which the eye lashes look nude and very unpleasant. Bimatoprost with the help of the effective ingredients increase the healthy growth of hair on the eye lashes and makes them look healthy, longer, thicker and also darker. Thus, Bimatoprost is a great and helpful medication for all the sufferers of glaucoma and Hypotrichosis.
Bimatoprost medicine is a very popular medication and is easily available in the market for the treatment of various eye ailments as this medication is availed in the market at an affordable cost which is less as compared to the other conventional medications. Bimatoprost medication can be easily bought from an online pharmacy as it provides this medication at an affordable cost which is less than the market value of the medication.
Benefits of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- Bimatoprost medication treats two different types of eye complications that are glaucoma and Hypotrichosis
- With the help of Bimatoprost people suffering from these two complication can save their eye sight from complete damage and can also regain healthy and dark hair on the eye lashes that are lost due to the eye problem called Hypotrichosis
- Bimatoprost reduces pressure on the eyes and pain caused due to glaucoma by increasing the amount of fluid that runs out from the eyes
- Bimatoprost medication is approved by the FDA for the effectiveness, quality and safety of the medication which makes the medication stand apart from other conventional medications and thus Bimatoprost has become the most effective and demanded medication in the market for the treatment of glaucoma and Hypotrichosis
Dosage of Bimatoprost Eye Drops for both glaucoma and Hypotrichosis
While treating glaucoma, Bimatoprost should be used in the following way:
- When using Bimatoprost for treating high pressure on eyes then put just its one drop into the affected eye
- Bimatoprost medicine should be used only once in a day most preferable in the evening.
- Do not use this medication more than one time in a day.
- Much usage reduces its effect.
While treating Hypotrichosis, Bimatoprost should be used in the following way:
- Apply one drop of Bimatoprost with special applicator on skin of the upper eyelash.
- Apply it only once in a day at night.
- Do not use it in excess, one drop is enough.
- Excess usage can lead to side effects.
- Surely results will be seen if applied regularly.
There is certain angle that everyone should follow while applying Bimatoprost eye drops.
For that lean your head back, look up and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch. Hold the eye dropper straight over the eye and put the number of drops as suggested by the doctor. After putting, close eyes for 2 minutes. Do not blink and do not rub the eye. Also do not wash the dropper.
Side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
There are a few side effects that the consumed may experience. The effects caused due to this medication may differ from person to person. Most of the times the side effects caused due to this medication are temporary and may cause some complication for a short period of time. But there are a few fatal side effects of this medication that can be harmful to health
If you come across any of these side effects stop using Bimatoprost immediately and seek medical aid. Here are severe effects of Bimatoprost.
Less serious side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops include:
- Mild eye discomfort
- Feeling like something is in your eyes
- Dry or watery eyes
- Burning of the eyes
Rare side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops are
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Redness, swelling, itching, or pain in or around the eye
- Oozing or discharge from your eye
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Vision changes.
- Blurred vision
Apart from these there are some other side effects also that are not mentioned here. For more info consult your doctor and visit a nearest doctor whet the fatal side effects are experienced.
Precautions of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- If you have any other eye disorders like macular edema, iritis, uveitis, lens extraction, or any allergies, it is advised to first consult your doctor before taking Bimatoprost.
- If you have to go through any eye surgery, prior consult your doctor about taking Bimatoprost.
- If wear lenses, never use Bimatoprost over them. There is certain compound in this drug that may stick to lenses. After taking lenses out also wait for 15 minutes before putting this medicine into eyes.
- Pregnant women should avoid usage of this drug.
- Bimatoprost is eye medicine should be handled very carefully.
- This medication should be used with clean hands before applying on the affected area.
- Dropper tip should not be touched with hands or with any other thing. It is very contagious and can affect eyes
- Do not use Bimatoprost with lenses in your eyes. It's so because this drug has certain compound that may stain contact lenses