- Acyclovir cream
- In Stock
|5%/5gm  x  3  tubes||$39.00||$13.00|
|5%/5gm  x  5  tubes||$60.00||$12.00|
|5%/5gm  x  8  tubes||$88.00||$11.00|
|5%/5gm  x  10  tubes||$100.00||$10.00|
|5%/5gm  x  15  tubes||$135.00||$9.00|
|5%/5gm  x  20  tubes||$160.00||$8.00|
|5%/5gm  x  25  tubes||$175.00||$7.00|
|5%/5gm  x  50  tubes||$300.00||$6.00|
Acyclovir cream is one the most demanded and widely used topical treatment for cold sores such as fever blisters, blisters caused on the face and lips due to the herpes simplex virus. Acyclovir comes in both cream and ointment forms that can be used as suggested by the doctor. Acyclovir is classified in the group of antibacterial medications called the synthetic nucleoside analogues. This medicine is also used to treat genital herpes which is the sores caused due to infection around the genital and the rectum. This medicine does not cure herpes completely and does not help in prevention of spreading the conditions to others, therefor the person suffering from this issue should be careful while touching others.
Acyclovir cream can easily be purchased from an online drugstore at a very reasonable cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket. Buy Acyclovir cream online from the online drugstore and get the medicine delivered at your doorstep without you facing any hassle of stepping out to get the medicine. Order acyclovir medicine online in bulk quantities and get additional discounts on the total value. Online acyclovir is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as a safe and effective treatment for cold sores.
Dosage of Acyclovir cream to treat cold sores
Topical acyclovir cream is simple to apply, it is essential that the medicine is applied regularly to experience the best effects of this medicine. Acyclovir medicine usually suggested to be applied five times a day for at least 4 days. If the medicine is effective then the treatment may continue for a few more days until fully treated. Following are some steps that can be followed while using this medicine on the affected areas:
- Before applying this medicine wash your hands carefully or the chances of catching infections are higher.
- Clean and dry the affected area and let it dry
- Apply a thin layer of this cream on col sore or where it seems to get formed.
- Gently rub the cream on the sore so that the cream gets completely absorbed in the skin
- Leave the medicine applied open, do not touch or cover with a cloth or bandage
- After application wash your hands carefully with soap and water and let the medicine do its magic
Side effects of Acyclovir cream to treat cold sores
Side effects are a part and parcel of every medicine as our body is not comfortable with all the elements that are used in the medicine. The side effects from a medicine may differ from person to person depending on medicine usage. Following are some of the side effects that can be experienced after applying acyclovir cream.
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of the face, throat, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
In case the above-mentioned side effects worsen or do not fade away in a matter of a few hours then it is essential to consult the doctor immediately and visit the nearest emergency center.
Precautions of Acyclovir cream to treat cold sores
With every medicine comes a set of precautions and warnings that needs to be considered while using to get the best results from the medicine. Following are some of the precautionary measures that needs to be followed while using Acyclovir cream:
- While using this medicine it is essential not to apply any other medication or a cosmetic product as it may lead to serious side effects that can worsen the skin conditions.
- Acyclovir online is meant only to apply on skin areas, do not apply this medicine in your private parts or on wounds.
- Do not bather, shower, or swim right after applying this medicine as the ointment may wash off immediately and the effectiveness will not be experienced.
- Do not cover the cream applied area with bandages or plastic unless advised by the doctor.
- In case of cold sores, do not get in physical contact with other as it has the tendency to spread easily to others.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of herpes or already have an outbreak do not get in sexual interaction with your partner or the condition may worsen and your partner might also get the disorder.
- Do not touch the cold sore and even if touched wash your hands immediately to avoid spreading.
- Consult your physician if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in acyclovir.
- If you are affected by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), tell your doctor immediately.
- If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant do not use this Acyclovir.